Hi everyone.Today I am going to share you a story about "When I was a kid 3."
So, the story begins with the introduction of the characters. The kid's name is Boey and his sister's name is Pei Li . One day , after dinner Boey wanted to use the toilet , but the toilet at downstairs was occupied, so Boey had to use the toilet upstairs . When Boey was going upstairs it was very dark and Boey was very scared . Boey finally found the toilet, but he can't reach the switch because he was too short . When he was in the toilet , he saw his shadow and he was very scared so he quickly flushed the toilet and ran downstairs.
The next morning, his mother called him to woke up, but it was still early . He was very lazy and he didn't want to wake up, so he stayed on the bed . His eyes were blurred he could not see anything. Boey wished that his house had a blueprint to get up in the morning.
The third day, his mom bought Boey and his sister a packet of biscuits that the top has the ice cream . Boey can only eat the top part because he didn't like to eat the bottom part.
So this was what Boey did when he was three years old. I feel this story is an interesting story and I love this story very much!
By,
FELICIA SIOW JING YI
YEAR 5 PATIENCE

No comments:
Post a Comment