Friday, 17 June 2016

The Fisherman's Greedy Wife (Joel Lim)

Today, I will be doing a book review about this book. I am doing this book because I can learn something from this book.Once upon a time there lived a fisherman who lived with his wife in a hut near the sea. Everyday he will go out to the sea.One day he caught  an ordinary fish that can talk and grant wishes. He went home and told his wife. So his wife asked for a big beautiful house.Then he went back to the same place where he caught and let go the ordinary fish and asked the fish for his wife's wish. then his wife asked him for beautiful clothes and jewellery. So he asked again and the fish asked him whether he want to wish anything and he said no.His wife asked to be queen and the house to be a palace. A few days later his wife asked to be God. Then he look for the fish again. The fish said what a greedy wife you have.The fish said he cannot grant his wife to be God because all the living creatures in the world will suffer.Then he found everything has been changed. The moral of the story is do not be so greedy.

I love this book because it tells me that to be not so greedy.

By:Joel
Class:YEAR 5

No comments:

Post a Comment