Sunday, 1 May 2016

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman


The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman is about a boy named Nobody Owens, but known to his friends as Bod. Bod is a normal boy, but would be completely normal if he didn't live in a graveyard and being raised and educated by ghosts...

Before I continue, I just wanna say that I am typing this from my phone. So if there is any typos or mistakes in this article please forgive me.

...When Bod was living there, dangers and adventures are always around him. But the real danger lurks in the land of the living because of the man Jack who had already killed Bod's family.

Bod then meets a friend from the land of the living. They worked together to defeat the dark works of the man Jack and his gang.

I chose this book for my book review because it is exiting and fun to read. I hope you all had a great time reading my book review even though it is just a small bit of the book. But i really do recommend this book to book lovers out there(which I'm not).

Written by Joshua Yeoh
Year 9


No comments:

Post a Comment