Monday, 2 May 2016

The Ghost's Revenge


When I first time read this book ,I thought it was very scary ,mystery. Actually it was not very scary but I just boring so I read this book .So now I will write about the book review about this book.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
This book is a novel by Marci Peschke ,and the place it taken is at the snowy city. The characters are Zack, Seth, Wes, Josh. This story is talk about the Native America.  The Comanche warrior that Zack has been seeing in his dreams has begun to appear in real life, and as the line between his dream world and the real world blurs, the teenager embarks on a dangerous journey to resolve an old misunderstanding.                                                                                                                                                                               
When i first read the first few chapters i realise it was very interesting . My favourite   part that really brought my attention was when  Zack  went to a small house and found a shelf of books and saw a book about ancient warriors. Suddenly the warrior he was currently reading about appeared right in front him. What I like about this part is that its just like the Goosebumps movie. I would recommend this book to a friend who likes books about ghosts who haunt people or have a story that they are interested in knowing. This was a awesome book.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
I hope you'll will enjoyed my post !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Written By : Wong Yin Xuan
Year 7 ,Gentleness  

No comments:

Post a Comment