Sunday, 1 May 2016

Dork Diaries

          

  Dork Diaries is written by Rachel Renée Russell. The Dork Diaries series has a few books that has been published but I'm sure there will be more. In this story, there are multiple characters such as Nikki, Chloe, Zoey, Brandon, Mackenzie just to name a few. There are kinds of groups in the school that Nikki attends, for example, dorks, nerds and many more.
  The book above is Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star. Nikki is the dork in the school and so are her BFFs, Chloe and Zoey. Mackenzie is a very popular and pretty girl but she hates Nikki. Both Mackenzie and Nikki have a crush on Brandon but Brandon only loves one girl. I like this book because it shows that dorks can also get what they want and that we don't actually need to be pretty, popular or rich like Mackenzie. The only thing that matters is what it is in our hearts.
  I hope you enjoyed my post. I'll write more!

Submitted by Ilysha Yap 
Year 7 Gentleness

No comments:

Post a Comment