Hi, today I'm going to be reviewing a book called Has anyone Seen My Head. It is written by James Lee. My name is valerie Ng,as much as I like my friends, I wished for once both of them could agree on something.
the friend of Valerie is called Hana and Koh Feng Ming. One day Feng Ming started arguing again in school.'' Look, if someone dies without a head, that's how they arrive in the afterlife - headless!''
''But the strange things happen when you die,''Hana insisted.''Things we can't explain.''After school Hana and Feng Ming come back to my apartment. We spent an hour on the Net, checking through the spookiest Web sites you've ever seen, but every ghost we saw had a head.
It was only when I started a search for '' HEADLESS GHOSTS'' that something weird happened. Something that can change our lives forever .... At first i thought the search engine was playing tricks on me.
when i turn to another web sites i saw a sentence write in red say's ''THE WORLD'S WORST HEADLESS GHOSTS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!''Before i could stop it, the cursor flew across the screen and clicked on the word ENTER.The next thing we saw made my lunch do backflips in the pit of my stomach......
Then we saw a picture of a headless ghost beneath the picture of the headless ghost was a caption in write, spidery lettering :"THE GHOST OF KING CHARLES THE FIRST, BEHEADED IN 1649. HE WAS THE ONLY ENGLISH MONARCH EVER TO BE EXECUTED. THE MAN WHO TOOK THIS PHOTOGRAPH IN 1922 DIED IN AGONY A FEW MINUTES LATER.IT IS BELIEVED THAT THE KING'S GHOST STRANGLED HIM. BE WARNED!ILL FORTUNE AWAITS ALL THOSE WHO QAZE UPON THE KING CHARLES GHOST !"It was impossible, wasn't it?But the warning is clear.Fear filled my heart. What kind of ill fortune could strike me if i looked at that picture of the king charles ghost any longer? I decided i didn't want to find out!
I reached out quickly to exit the web site. And i screams echoed in my ears."Valerie!look!"After that i saw a little trickle of blood had appeared beneath my computer. Feng Ming was on a chair "WHERE IS ALL THE BLOOD COMING FROM?" He scream. I jumped out of my chair because more blood pooled around the base of my computer. My body was tingling.My heartbeats pounded in my head like a drum.
"How can blood do that?"Feng Ming wailed.Where it had been, my desktop was now clean. perfectly clean and dry!"it were as though the blood had never been there.
A few days later when the school end, Hana and i pulled Feng Ming a side in the corridor. "where's the skull ?"we asked him. He winked and waved for us to follow him.He trotted along to the school garden outside the science lab. Kneeling down, he reached beneath a thick bush and pulled out the grinning skull."Now what we going to do ?''Hana asked,watching dust off the bits of soil and leaves that clung to it."we can't take it onto the school bus."Yuck!!How can you even touch it?" Hana asked in disgust."it belongs to a dead man."Skulls always belong to a dead ,"Feng Ming said,zipping up his school bag ."But this one can save our lives!"
THE STORY WILL BE LONGER BUT THIS IS WERE I STOP I HOPE YOU ENJOY :)
WRITTEN BY : SAMUEL TEH
FROM: 7 GENTLENESS

No comments:
Post a Comment