Sunday, 24 April 2016

The Golem Of Brick Lane


THE GOLEM OF BRICK LANE




Hi,GUYS!This is about a book that I have read (past tense) recently.The name of the book is named THE GOLEM OF BRICK LANE. This book is an ADVENTURE GAMEBOOKThe writer of the book is Gary Chalk and pictures in the book are illustrated by HallidayBooks.com.

The story is about imagining myself as Nicholas Fantom, a young reporter in a dangerous and changing world.Dark and mysterious forces lurk on the fringes of civilisation prepared to plunge the world into chaos.Without any hesitation, let's begin!!!!

It is London 1881. A hideous monster is stalking the streets, preying on the helpless and the unwary. I am despatched by my editor to investigate the case, but even I am not prepared for what lies beneath the streets of the East End. I must follow the leads, explore underground labyrinth and even fly over Victorian London. Danger lurks around every corner and I seek to discover the truth.So, I begin my adventure.

The story is full of mystery, adventure and exciting. It keeps my adrenaline going and keeps me on the alert. In terms of structure, the book has a little of everything -- relatively calm periods of questioning characters and gathering information, a couple of dungeon-type complexes to explore, and some action sequences making use of strategic decision-making alongside the book's combat system. In the end, the book feels fairly linear, since the plot unfolds in generally the same way regardless of the reader's choices. Overall, the book's structure is reasonably satisfying, though it's hard not to feel railroaded from time to time.
The challenge level is about right. Some features are underutilized -- inventory management doesn't really serve much purpose since there's little opportunity for strategic resource management, and tracking money.

Thanks for READING my post! I hope you enjoyed reading it. In the future, maybe I will publish more of this kind of stories ;-)


Written by Adrian Thong 
Year 7 Gentleness




No comments:

Post a Comment